lunedì 2 febbraio 2009

IF: flawed (imperfect-la dolce vita)

Nevica! Penso di fare un regalo al mio compagno. Gli ricordo l'estate e le vacanze al mare.
Certo l'Italia non è più quella di un tempo.
La poesia di certi paesaggi è divorata da parcheggi, cemento, rifiuti...
Una giusta inquadratura può farti ancora sognare.

It's snowing. I make a little present to my boyfriend. I remind him the summer and the holidays at the sea.
But Italy is not like It was time ago.
The poetry of some landscapes is eaten up with parkings, cement, rubbish...
NO DUMPING!
But with a good shot....

10 commenti:

  1. lovely piece - your colors are gorgeous. I hear you, it is sad how some places have turned into concrete jungles.

    RispondiElimina
  2. I like the framing and composition. Nice job!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Arguto, molto diverente,complimenti!

    RispondiElimina
  4. what a wonderful view!
    great composition!

    RispondiElimina
  5. Your style fits this landscape well. I have not been by for a while I am enjoying your new work. I am glad a visited your blog today.

    RispondiElimina
  6. beautiful illustration! i love the gorgeous bright colors!

    RispondiElimina
  7. tnkns 4 your comment and your visit,your style is wondeful :)

    RispondiElimina
  8. Mi piace il vostro lavoro!
    congratulazioni

    RispondiElimina